About Me

My photo
My name's Patrick and I am an A Level student,taking on AS Media Studies for a year. I am enjoying the subject and through this I hope to gain more knowledge of what type of affect media has worldwide

Thursday 3 March 2011

1# First Thoughts in Response to the Task

My first thoughts to the task; I was immediantly intrigued but at the same time thrilled to begin, for I do enjoy music and the fact that it has made a huge impact in my life such as a change of views and knowledge for particular subjects that are mentioned in different song's lyrics. The fact that I have been given the task to create a Music Magazine on the Indesign software means improving my ability and learning a number of different techniques. On the whole, creating a music magazine will definitely be a challenge for there will be several ideas that I can apply to my own magazine when thinking of the codes and convetions that can be applied, however I am looking to base it around the Hip Hop, R&B area of music but it should be good.

No comments:

Post a Comment