About Me

My photo
My name's Patrick and I am an A Level student,taking on AS Media Studies for a year. I am enjoying the subject and through this I hope to gain more knowledge of what type of affect media has worldwide

Thursday 3 March 2011

#5 My Target Audience ?

My primary target audience due to my genre which is Hip Hop would be:
  • Gender: Young Males and Older Males 
  • Age: 16 - 40 
  • Social Background: Working Class, Middle Class, Still in Education, Males looking to make it into the Hip Hop industry
Secondary Audience
  • Gender: Teenage females
  •  Age: 16 - 25 
  • Social Background: Middle Class, Education, Teenage Mothers
To attract my target audience my header needs to be something inspirational which they can look to as a sign of hope or something that will keep them interested in the magazine, a header that shows that the magazine is Hip Hop but something that gives everybody an oppurtunity in entering the Hip Hop industry, or from the information on the front of the magazine, headers that really catch their attention.

No comments:

Post a Comment