About Me

My photo
My name's Patrick and I am an A Level student,taking on AS Media Studies for a year. I am enjoying the subject and through this I hope to gain more knowledge of what type of affect media has worldwide

Tuesday 8 March 2011

Hip Hop Music Magazine - Powerpoint Development

Slide 1 - Music Magazines
Slide 2 - Genre: Hip Hop

Slide 3 - The Research
Slide 4 - The Codes & Conventions: The Source
Slide 5 - Fonts: VIBE, SCRATCH, THE SOURCE
Slide 6 - Hip Hop Target Audience
Slide 7 - Conclusion
Displayed above is seven slides that explain: my genre, the codes and conventions of example magazines which were researched, the font which is regularly used in a hip hop music magazine ranging from a number of different colours, the target audience of this genre and reason behind them being attracted to hip hop magazines and a conclusion which explains: how my research will help with my magazine, my primary target audience and an brief overall explanation of how I will have to apply research and planning to my own music magazine overcoming the challenges that lie ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment