About Me

My photo
My name's Patrick and I am an A Level student,taking on AS Media Studies for a year. I am enjoying the subject and through this I hope to gain more knowledge of what type of affect media has worldwide

Thursday 3 March 2011

#2 Information needed within Research

Information is an important source for my music magazine for without it I'd be limited in the ideas, but the information needed within my research is based around the codes and conventions I definitely need an eye catching example music magazine, what I need  to be looking out for in the magazines; does the font match the rest of the magazine and does it stand out just as much as the picture, is the colour palette for the magazine unique, do the colours have a purpose of being used, banners and pictures need to have a massive affect. 



I believe the picture is the main idea of the entire magazine for it needs to look high quality and the mise en scene of which will be clothing needs to be likely bright colours or accessories need to be noticeable. Also I need to observe the magazines layout and how different pieces of the magazine have been arranged which make it good quality.

No comments:

Post a Comment