About Me

My photo
My name's Patrick and I am an A Level student,taking on AS Media Studies for a year. I am enjoying the subject and through this I hope to gain more knowledge of what type of affect media has worldwide

Wednesday 9 March 2011

Music Magazine - Double Page Spread Layout

The double page spread was a lot more challenging, which is why I started of by creating this layout to help me when placing images and text into the final version. However the entire design will be completely edited from what's shown here for as you already know this is a prototype version. Although the colour palette ranges because I don't want to be repeating myself by using the same colours of red, black, gray and white but something completely different such as a green and white, but I'll be experimenting to see what I prefer best. This means changing the lighting on the pictures and making certain text stand out with diverse fonts. As shown:
  • The Red rectangle strokes are for images
  • The Black rectangle strokes of different sizes are where text will be placed

No comments:

Post a Comment