About Me

My photo
My name's Patrick and I am an A Level student,taking on AS Media Studies for a year. I am enjoying the subject and through this I hope to gain more knowledge of what type of affect media has worldwide

Tuesday 8 March 2011

Music Magazine - Photography





As shown these are the photographs I was able to take during my spare time up in the 02 and some in the Graphics department. Each one of these photos will benefit me when it comes to creating my magazine and I also have a choice in which ones I would want to use to display in my magazine. If you haven't noticed already each image has a different background, camera angle, mise en scene items such as clothing with diverse lighting to each one; it was key to make sure that shadow effects and contrast was shown in my images for it would definitely make the picture stand out so much more once imported into my magazine. Group photos would look good for parts of my magazine such as the contents page and long medium shots for the front cover and double page spread. I see these pictures as experimentation for I was clearly experimenting with what type of pictures I could produce and what would look better with the clothing including background.


No comments:

Post a Comment